Monday, January 30, 2006

lomo fisheye update









yo, blogspot. i still haven't learned how to caption right, so you'll have to bear with me. at least this time i used my film the right way, ha.

1. a late fall afternoon view of kamogawa, the river that splits kyoto in two. the small dots on the right along the bank are couples. ah, ever so romantic! makes me a tad nauseous.

2. crossing sanjo bridge.

3. momiji. thourgh a fisheye. the hell with focus! it's a lomo!

4. me and my dear firend shino yesterday morning in front of the kyoto gallery of contemporary arts. quite a suicidal shot, considering all the traffic. i think we got it right the fourth time, right before a bus ran us over. we had to run for our lives right after the "click". the red gate is the tallest in japan, if im not wrong, and it is the entrance to the tiny (only on the photo) heian shrine.

5. shino looking half as tall as the gate :) a safer angle.

6. my favorite shot.

shino is the best model.


micatone -- d-d-d-d-dance.mp3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love #3. So good!

K. said...

xio -- thanks! im glad you like it as much as i do. actually, im not that much taller than shino; i took this photo jumping. :)

elena -- thanks :)

silent_genius said...

Have I ever told you I love your photos?

Ok, done. ;)

Oh and as you may have guessed, this is mel. :)

K. said...

wow. three comments and all include the word "love".

thanks, mel, dear.:) i need to drop by and say hello to you. so i will.