Saturday, February 18, 2006

))<>(( forever.

last sunday i saw a very good movie. it's the best i've seen in a long, long while.

a simple, unpretentious, unsweetened, yet fabulously charming and deep film about life. not too dramatic, not hilariously funny. just perfect. this is what movies should be like.

i think i'm in love with miranda july.

do watch the movie if you find the time. it's worth it.

miranda july -- when i call a name:

she: if you really love me, let's make a vow.
right here, together, right now. okay?

he: okay

she: alright, repeat after me. i'm gonna be free.

he: i'm gonna be free.

she: and i'm gonna be brave.

he: i'm gonna be brave.

she: good. i'm gonna live each day as if it were my last.

he: oh, that's good.

she: you like that?

he: yeah

she: say it.

he: i'm gonna live each day as if it were my last.

she: fantastically.

he: fantastically.

she: courageously.

he: courageously.

she: with grace.

he: with grace.

she: and in the dark of the night...

he: and it does get dark.

she: when i call a name

he: when i call a name

she: it'll be your name... what's your name?

he: nevermind.

she: let's go. say it.

he: let's go.

she: everywhere.

he: everyhere.

she: even though

he: even though

she: we're scared.

he: we're scared.

she: cause it's life.

he: it's life.

she: and it's happening. it's really really happening, right now...

8 comments:

Lieza said...

.. now that is very cute indeed. Think I'll try to get that movie :)

silent_genius said...

Either someone posted this same quote somewhere else before or I dreamt of your post some months ago.. Weird things happen in my head, so why not?

Anyway, I'll look for that movie around and probably let you know what I thought about it :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic, I should look it up.

silent_genius said...

/me sues kris for abandon of her blog and chat buddies.

Sorry dude, guess I miss you.

Hope you're well. :)

Lieza said...

/me misses kriske very much too :'(
Where's my xxx-partner?!

Сашо skype: akartchinski79 said...

Kris, there has been neiter news, nor bone from you. I am guessing some kind of horse went into some kind of river. Am I right or am I right?

Anonymous said...

hey, i heard you had internet again so why the fuck aren't you posting more?

silent_genius said...

I downloaded the movie some weeks ago and only got to watch it yesterday night.

I loved it. Perfect, as you wrote it.

Thanks a lot for mentioning it.

and Miranda July got a special something I can't define that makes her totally irresistible.